Terms & Conditions
1. The website located at customizedcoupland.com
(website) is owned and operated by The Random House Group Limited (Random House, we, us and our).
2. In creating a customized 'Generation A' cover using the website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (terms), in addition to the main and governing your use of the website.
3. Subject to these terms, all users of the website may use the 'Generation A' book jacket customization software to design a cover (cover design) and also save that cover design into the website's Cover Gallery where other website users may view it.
4. Those website users who have paid for or received as a gift a limited edition hardback of 'Generation A' will have also received a unique redemption code (code) entitling them to submit one cover design to Random House by following the cover design and voucher submission instructions on the website.
5. Following submission of a cover design and code Random House may make any alterations necessary to enable it to print the design onto a book jacket. The cover design will then be printed onto a book jacket and delivered as soon as is reasonably possible to the address given by the cover designer at the point he or she submits the cover design.
6. The number of special edition hardbacks containing a code is limited at Random House's sole discretion. Submissions of cover designs that will be printed onto book jackets are limited to one per person.
7. The website contains material that is owned or licensed to and by Random House. You may not copy, reproduce, upload, post, distribute, republish, retransmit, or modify in any way any of the material on this site, including computer code and software, save as expressly permitted by these terms.
8. We may use, edit, modify or reproduce cover designs as we see fit, and in submitting cover designs for display or in order to receive a limited edition book jacket website users grant us a worldwide perpetual, non-transferable and royalty-free licence to use such designs in any manner, including for publication in print or electronic format.
9. We may make changes to the website at our discretion and this may involve periods of website downtime. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the website therefore but we will make all reasonable efforts to minimise any periods during which the website is not available.
10. These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws applicable to the country in which you are situated and you and Random House both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. Random House's contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA. If you have any queries relating to the website and/or the Customize You Coupland promotion please email us directly